HUSADA MAHAKAM: JOURNAL OF HEALTH
POLTEKKES KEMENKES KALTIM
- Husada Mahakam: East Kalimantan Health Ministry Health Journal of Health Polytechnic, published twice in publications, in May and November
- The author is a lecturer, student, general writer both at the Ministry of Health East Kalimantan Environmental Polytechnic and outside the East Kalimantan Ministry of Health Poltekkes.
- Writing is the result of research, scientific work, or articles that have never been published in any media.
- Manuscripts are typed in the Microsoft Word program, Arial letters, size 12 fnt, with spaces 1.15 printed on A4 paper with a maximum of 12 pages, sent in print and soft copy, sent to editorial staff Husada Mahakam: Journal of Health, East Kalimantan Health Polytechnic with the address Jl. W. Monginsidi No. 38 Samarinda-75123 or Jl. Kurnia Makmur No. 64 and to email: email@example.com.
- Articles written in Indonesian or English. Systematic return of research results is the title, author, abstract return of keywords, introduction, methods, results and discussion, conclusions and reference list.
- The title of the article in Indonesian is a maximum of 14 words, while in English a maximum of 12 words. Titles are printed with capital letters in the middle of the font size 14 fnt.
- The name of the author of the article is included without an academic degree, approved by the original institution / position / field agreed, and placed below the article title.
- Systematics of Writing:
- Abstracts and keywords are written in Indonesian and English, abstract length is a maximum of 200 words, while keywords are 3-5 words. The minimum abstract contains the title, objectives, methods and results of the study.
- Introduction contains background, research context, results of literature review, and research objectives, 15 - 20% of the total length of the article.
- The method contains research designs, data sources and data collection techniques, and data analysis techniques, with a length of 10-15% of the total articles.
- The results and discussion contain exposure to the results of the research analysis. The discussion contains the meaning of results and comparison with the theory and / or results of previous studies which are 40 - 60% of the length of the article.
- The summary conclusions of the results of the discussion are presented in paragraph form.
- Acknowledgments: Aimed at funders with research contract numbers, thanks are also addressed to individuals who make meaningful contributions to research, data processing and article review without rewards from the author.
- Bibliography: Bibliography is the final part of the paper, written in alphabetical order following APA Style (http://www.apastyle.org/). It is recommended to use referral manager (mendeley). The composition includes: author's name, publication year, paper title or textbook, journal name or publisher, and page.
Here are some examples of how to write bibliography according to APA Style.
- Referrals and citations are written using enclosed referral techniques, eg (Davis, 2003: 47)
- A reference list of at least 80% in the form of the last 10 years, in the form of primary sources (research articles in journals) and library book.
Anderson, D.W.; Vault V.D.,: & Dickson, CE.1999. Problems and Prospects for Decades Ahead: Competency Based Teacher Education. Berkeley: McCutchan Publishing Co.
Kansil, C.L. 2002. Orientasi Baru Penyelenggaraan Pendidikan Program Profesional dalam memenuhi Kebutuhan Dunia Industri. Transpor , XX (4): 47-61